lördag 14 mars 2009

tasty predator













oh yeah, finished a predator destructor a few days back and i thought i would share you some pics =)

i must say that i love painting panels and lenses =) the interior of the rhino chassi kicks ass!!! =D
a three part painting can really make a lense look shiny ^^
i think i will give you a "how to" tutorial someday but now you just have to look at some rally tasty looking pics
and once again, im not vary great at taking pictures.
wonder if it is my damn camera just being crap or me being a bad photographer?...
anyway, hope you like my predator.

comments are more than welcome =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great looking predator! Kudos for painting the interior, I'm ashamed to say I never do that myself... Yours look awesome!

    And the pictures aren't that bad, actually. Although, the hairy knee looks a bit out of place. ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. hahah, thanks=)
    but stitch, you know that the interior is a part of the rhino to, huh?.. ;p

    the hairy knee wasnt a part of my plan.. damn bodyparts that wont be invisible on pics..^^

    SvaraRadera