tisdag 10 februari 2009

beginning

hi and welcome to "a templars quest".

in this blog i will be writing about the world of warhammer 40.000 and above all my own warhammer army, "the black templars".



i started this blog because i wanted to share the progress of my work and to keep diary with pictures for my own future entertainment.



then who am i?

I am an 20 years old guy living in Sweden with an burning interest for painting and assembling models. I have been collecting different kind of models since 2002 with a couple of minor pauses every once and a while until i finaly got stuck with the "space marines".
Now im sitting and trying to finish my HUGE "black templar" army...

im giving you a full list of the army later on..

now im gonna get myself a camera so that i can give you guys some pics.
until my next posting, let the brush show you the way!



/the black templar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar